Tuesday, June 29, 2010

John Week 1 Email

okay yeah i don't think the email will really work that well. Letters are definitely the way to go.. So yeah.. Well I'm happy im here.. umm one of these days i think we should just mass send a bunch of letters to me over the weekend, because (well i told you in the letter,but oh well) Elder Rawlings got 8 things in the mail.. and thats the record.. I think that would be way awesome to blow that record out of the water! ha anyway things are getting better here.. it feels like i've seriously been here for ever! like i've heard that the days are like weeks and the weeks fly by because they all blend together..
well things are coming along now.. i just got to memorize spanish words and phrases and I'm golden.. My companion is from Des Moines, so thats cool He is from the metro so he is a city kid like me..
I like it here, i feel the spirit all the time, and i get to eat as much food as i want during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.. So what more could i ask for, right? but maybe you could send me like a few more ties or something, I can tell I'm going to get way sick of the ones i have now.. Also about the shoes, are you just getting one pair? i have one pair that i haven't touched yet.. and i heard from another elder that you will just cycle through your shoes.. so that by the time the first one is dry you will be on your 3 shoe.. or something like that.. but yeah thats how its going.. Bye love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment