Monday, November 8, 2010

John - November 8, 2010

Hola mi familia,
Hello, well this week we have changes, so i don´t know if i will be leaving or staying. I hope i stay, but honestly i wouldn´t mind a new comp. its not that i don´t like him, its just that sometimes he wants to do things that are a little bit against the rules. Like for example he drinks pepsi. Stuff like that. But i love this area that im in. The members are really cool. I´ve decided that our cook reminds me of Teresa prater. Ha just the attitude she has, is like the same. Haha. Yeah and all the members are pretty cool. So mom to answer your questions, well it hasn´t rained in a while, like 3 weeks i would say. Atleast i haven´t noticed if it has rained. Yeah my comps are doing fine. Having two latin comps has really helped me learn spanish faster. I remember when i first met them, i could understand about 60% of what they were saying. And now i can pretty much understand what they are saying, like 85%, but of course there are always words im still learning. And plenty of words that they say that i don´t know. but from where the conversation is going i can tell what they mean. I still have a bunch to learn. But i know that it is all by the spirit. I have days when i think that this is me talking, and then everything goes down the toliet! Hah. Oh and also about katherine, of course i would want you to go to the showing. I actually knew Jay before i knew Katherine. Ha. Oh but that news brings sadness to my heart. Give her a hug for me. Jay was such a special person, he was great. I know Katherine is going to miss him...
So there are a few things here that i really love. One is the pan dulce, and the other is called ¨Choco-bananos¨ Oh! they are so good. Its just a frozen banana dipped in chocolate. Oh goodness its good. And they are only 15 cents for one. What a deal. So i got a few pictures i can send to you today. A few are old pictures, but there all great. I just hope this little gadget works for me. Well i love you all. Things here are going great. I can´t believe i´ve been out for 4 almost 5 months now! Time is starting to go by so fast. Well i love you all. Till next week. -Elder paulsen-

No comments:

Post a Comment