Monday, November 1, 2010

John - November 1, 2010

hey
things are going good this week, I can´t really complain. I have tried to keep my head in the work this week after the bad news. I talked with adam on monday, which was a suprise for me. I knew from your emails that he was going to call me sometime, but i had no idea when. So after i had written adam, we were all walking to play soccer as a zone, as usual. Then Elder Salinas comes walking next to me talking on the phone. I was so Suprised to find out that it was adam. Ha we really probably talked for an hour or two. It was really hard to hear him, because i was riding in the back of a pick-up, so it was windy. But we talked and basically there was nothing i could say to change his mind. He was siting with the president while talking with me, so the decision was already made. After that phone call i tried to forget it and keep my mind off it by playing soccer with the zone. So that was that.

Ha well i´ve got a few things to report this week. First on my list, Ha it is so hummid here that those letters that i got from lana have all sealed up. Ha all of them. But don´t worry i have plenty more that are of a different kind. So they didn´t seal. also something that i noted in my agenda here. I have to shave every day or it just looks terrible at night. oh also when you send the next package put one package of superglue in it. The super glue here is a discrace Its terrible. So ha those are some things that i put in my agenda this week to tell you.
Ha dad the story about ¨Star Trek¨ ha just cracked my up when i heard that! Thats awesome. So wait if your the second counsler then who is the new bishop?! Doug is gone? Hey and with the FHE thing yeah i´ve realized how we never did that, ha. Its okay. There is nothing we can do about it now. But I think the meal thing with the families is very important. I loved eating together. I made us more of a family, and playing board games together. I miss those moments...
Right so to answer your questions dad. We do get exercise here. We have a half hour in the morning to do whatever. And on P-DAY (today) we play soccer usually, but sometimes we play basketball, but thats rare. So i get my exercise. and with walking everywhere, yeah im good. So today i did my pull-ups and i did 9! wow! Last week my record was 6, and in the MTC it was 12... but those days are long gone, haha.
And wow im suprised to hear that alta got 2nd. I bet Bingham is going to crush them this year. But i hope Taylor Eyring does well, its good to hear that he was one of the big scorers on the team. I always though he was going to be something great. You could just tell with his size, Ha like when we would play dodgeball with him, im not going to lie, i would have a little fear with me. haha

-Elder John Paulsen-

No comments:

Post a Comment