Monday, October 11, 2010

Adam - October 11, 2010

Hey family,
So not everything is as good as it´s been sounding. I´ve been having a really hard time here. Dealing with emotional things, physical things, and spiritual things. Last week there were E-changes to get me closer to the President so we can talk easier. I asked him to go home to weeks ago but he´s been having me wait, pray, and make sure that´s really what i want. After listening to Conference, and praying a lot, I don´t feel like i´ve gotten any answer to stay here. I know what kind of consequences there will be, and i know i´ll letting a lot of people down, but i feel for some reason that this is the best thing for me.
I don´t know really what more to tell you. I love you all so much. I know i have a testimony of the church and that i want to live the rest of my life with a wife and a family as members of the church. I just love you all so much.
Always,
Elder Adam Paulsen

No comments:

Post a Comment